Date: 2nd March 2020
Time: 10:00 - 12:00· Age Group: Key stage 2
· Squads: of any number from 1 up to a maximum of 12 (boys, girls or mixed). We will probably mix pupils up depending on abilities- it’s just ‘have a go’ fun- no overall winners! Please let us know numbers expected.
· Please give us an idea of abilities/restrictions when confirming your team so we can look to adapt the games appropriately.
· If you’d like multiple teams please let me know. If we have space after other schools have entered we’ll let you know ASAP.
· Where one‐to‐one support is necessary; it will be the schools responsibility to provide this.
· Please could you also give approximate numbers of Boys, Girls, SEN, Minority ethnic groups likely to be in your squads?
We will attempt to provide all equipment. Although if you have Boccia/Kurling equipment/ramps please let us know if you’d be able to bring them along.
Exact events and formats will be decided once we have entries in. They will be allocated on a first come, first served basis so please reply as soon as possible. If schools would like more than one team please request the number of teams desired and we’ll let you know after the deadline if there’s room. Priority will be given to get as many schools as possible involved.
Parking on campus for minibuses or coaches needs to be made in advance via either contacting the University's Estates Dept(AdrienneWaldie: [email protected])
Please let Steven J know if you think you’d like to enter a team and detsials, no later than 24h February.--> More Details