Small Schools Sportshall Athletics: To be eligible schools must have less than 80 pupils in KS2 in total.
We would like to invite your school to enter the Lancaster and Heysham Small Schools Sportshall Athletics competition at Lancaster and Morecambe College on Thursday 28th November 9.30pm until 12.30pm. The event will be delivered by the fantastic LMC staff and leaders who already organise the year 5 and 6 Sports hall Athletics League. Each team should consist of six girls and six boys. All athletes can be taken from any year in key stage 2 (years 3, 4, 5 and 6).
This event will act as a feeder for the Lancashire County Finals, meaning the highest placed Lancaster area school AND the highest placed Heysham area school will have the opportunity of representing their area at the Level 3 County event which is on 20th March 2020 at Rossall School. Invites to follow to winning schools in the New Year.
· Small Schools Sportshall Athletics County Qualifier (must have less than 80 pupils in KS2)
· Thursday 28th November 2019
· Arrival for 9.30-12.30pm finish – probably earlier, we’ll be able to give more detail once we know entries.
· Very limited parking directly outside Lancaster and Morecambe College Sports hall – The majority of parking is accessed from the rear of the college off Torrisholme Road and should be the main parking for any vehicles waiting with the teams.
· Team of 6 boys and 6 girls
· Choose team from years 3, 4, 5 and 6
· A team sheet is attached with this letter, please fill in and bring with you on the day.
· Highest placed Lancaster area school AND Heysham area school compete at the Lancashire County Finals
The deadline entry date for this event is Wednesday 20th November. Please can you inform me either way if you are entering a team or not.