Lancaster Schools only.
I would like to invite your school to enter the Lancaster High5 Netball Tournament at OUR LADY’S CATHOLIC COLLEGE on 16th March, 1.30-5.00 (at the latest). This tournament will act as a feeder for the Lancashire School Games County Finals, meaning the winning school will have the opportunity of representing Lancaster at the fantastic County event on 2nd July 2019.
Competition details are as follows:
· Time- 1.30pm to approx. 5.00pm (first games will start around 1.50 and you may lose the match 3-0 if you are not on court on time). Please don’t arrive before 1.25.
· Date- Monday 16th March
· This competition is for pupils in years 5&6
· A team should have a minimum of 7 players within a squad, consisting of a maximum of 3 boys, with maximum of 2 boys on the court at any one time. Though teams don’t have to contain any boys.
· Schools are requested to bring their own High 5 bibs where possible to save time and their own first aid kits.
· Venue is OLCC Netball Courts (Outdoor). Please bring suitable clothing and park at the rear of the college (Off Lune Street- next to Skerton Liberal Club); Particularly any mini buses that are staying. There is ample parking in this car park and on the road. There is a footpath & gate into the school itself in the near corner of the car park between the sportshall and changing rooms which will be open for schools arrival but then any late arrivals/parents will need to walk back around to the front of school. Buses can drop off/collect at the front of school and the netball courts are straight across the car park.
· Please inform parents to respect officials and that there is limited room on the edge of OLCC netball courts so any parent spectators must stay outside the fence. Please help police this.
· High 5 Rotation sheets will be used throughout, apart from any finals where schools can play their strongest team. Please stick to them!
· Winners will go forward to represent Team Lancaster at the Lancashire County Finals at Blackpool’s Stanley Park, 30th June.
The deadline entry date for this tournament is 5th March.
Reserve date 24th March